LINE COOK / PREP COOK
Are you a culinary badass? Do you have a passion for food and does a culinary career interest you?
At the Old Arcana, we will teach you the razzle that dazzles. As a culinary associate, you will be responsible for creating outstanding dishes while minimizing waste, all in a timely manner. You will mentor you in obtaining the culinary chops that will allow you to shine in your kitchen career here.
What You Need to Succeed
• Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, following recipes to create delicious dishes
• Take Pride in Culinary Execution – Ensure that each dish you prepare is made to The highest standards.
• Job Qualifications – Must be at least 18 years of age, a culinary education is a plus!
• Desire to Help At our Busiest – This will include working nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to leap tall buildings- You are fearless. You possess the culinary skills of a kitchen ninja. You attitude: I CAN !
We dream big, so should you! Our team kicks ass. You should inhabit the same desire. There is no better time than now to join our Family!
We’re looking for an experienced culinarian to join our team in our small but creative kitchen. Ideal candidates have 1-2 years previous kitchen experience in a high volume casual and/or fine dining restaurant. We are looking for a skilled cook who is dependable, can follow recipes, and has a commitment to consistency and producing a quality product.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals, while exhibiting a high level of attention to detail. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important. The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our team to excel at the next level.
Job Type: Part-time